½ cup butter; melted
2 cups graham crumbs
1 ½ cup milk chocolate chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
2 cups mini marshmallows
⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and sides of a 9×9″ pan with butter.
- Stir melted butter with graham crumbs and press into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle milk chocolate chips evenly over crumb layer and then drizzle sweetened condensed milk over chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it’s lightly brown and bubbly. Place pan on rack to cool slightly while broiler preheats. Adjust the top rack closer to the broiler.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over top and broil until they are lightly browned; about 1 minute, turning occasionally.
- Remove from broiler and sprinkle evenly with mini semi-sweet chips. Let cool on wire rack for at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.